Municipal Wastewater Treatment
Most robust ultrafiltration material has been applied in MBCR technology; Moving Bed Ceramic Reactor, is a combination of MBBR and MBR processes and provides an effective solution for wastewater treatment.
ItN´s Ceramic Flat Membrane, CFM Systems®, produces higher quality water while requiring fewer chemicals. This allows for the highest quality standards in sewage treatment while being environmentally sustainable.
The modern ceramic MBR design which uses pre-fabricated electro-mechanical and control equipment allows for a fast and cost-efficient on site installation period. The modular process with our ceramic filtration trains ensures an optimized operation during dry weather or highest storm water scenarios. An intermittent air scouring of the ceramic flat membranes is energy efficient while maintaining flux.
- Robust disinfection of treated water
- Compact plant design with consideration of peak rain cases (high storm water flow)
- Pre-fabricated EMC skid concept for fast installation at site
- Treatment and removal of COD/BOD, Nitrogen, Phosphorus
- Low energy consumption
- Flexible arrangements
- Waste water reuse for irrigation, toilet flushes, car wash, process water for industry
- Grey water treatment for Reuse
- MBCR system & container for munipal sewage and greywater treatment in flexible package for 400 to 5,000 population equivalent
- Minimum OPEX
- Minimum chemical consumption
- High life time of system: +20 years
- References worldwide
- Low chemical cleaning required, minimum CIP
- Low Service
- Low maintenance
- Oil & Grease/Hydrocarbons
- Heavy Metal
The modular process with our ceramic filtration trains ensures an optimized operation during dry weather or highest storm water cases. An intermittent air scouring of the ceramic flat membranes contributes further to save energy.
The robustness of the ceramic filters ensures lowest service, maintenance, cleaning and replacement costs, thus minimizing operational costs in the long term.