ItN is the founder of Ceramic Flat Membrane with 18 years’ R&D experience in nano-coating technology and manufacturing of ceramic membranes, providing the best filtration technology for produced water treatment plants. Off-shore and On-shore oil & gas plants are facing more and more challenges to upgrade the water quality to meet global water standards and regulations for on-shore reuse and disposal, off-shore discharge, and on-shore and off-shore reinjection (PWRI).
Typical Process for Produced Water
ItN Ceramic UF technology has plenty of advantages in Wastewater Reuse applications:
● Effective removal of all TSS, virus, bacteria, pathogens, micro pollutans.
● Flexible membrane tower layout, stainless steel membrane frame and pipe work, suitable for ATEX certifications.
● Smaller footprint (Compared to Polymer UF).
● High flux (300 – 500 LMH)
● High recovery rate (more than 98%)
● Long life span (more than 20 years)
● Low energy consumption (< 0,1 Kwh/m3).
Ceramic UF Data Sheet for Produced Water Treatments