List of News
ItN Nanovation AG publishes figures and information on the first nine months of 2013
(Ad hoc | Friday 8. November 2013)
- Turnover considerably increased
- Projects in Saudi Arabia are progressing
- Last deliveries for Buraydah North presumably become effective as turnover in the beginning of 2014
- New turnover forecast for 2013: 3.0 to 4.0 million Euro
- All necessary official permits for Humaima project have been obtained
Capital increase has been fully placed
(Ad hoc | Tuesday 5. November 2013)
ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461) has successfully completed its capital increase against cash contribution.
Subscription period for capital increase starts on 21 October 2013
(Corporate News | Friday 18. October 2013)
- Subscription price will be 2.27 Euro per share
- Subscription period ends on 4 November 2013
- Oversubscription possible
- Funds will be used to secure liquidity and to finance the company’s growth
Semi-annual Report 2013 published
(ItN News | Thursday 29. August 2013)
ItN Nanovation herewith announces the publication of the Semi-annual Report 2013. The German version of the report can be downloaded from our website.
ItN Nanovation subsidiary CeraNovis wins important contract
(Corporate News | Thursday 22. August 2013)
CeraNovis GmbH, a 100 % subsidiary of ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461) has received a six-figure contract by space company Astrium Ltd in the space coatings division under funding by the European Space Agency for the needs of the Solar Orbiter mission. The first significant impact on turnover will be in the books as early as the second half of 2013.
General Meeting resolves cash capital increase of up to 1,687,441 shares
(Ad hoc | Wednesday 21. August 2013)
ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461) announces that the General Meeting of the company today has approved a capital increase against cash contributions from EUR 11,832,766.00 by up to EUR 1,687,441.00 to up to EUR 13,520,207.00 in Saarbruecken. A total of up to 1,687,441 new bearer shares with a notional value of EUR 1.00 per share will be issued.
ItN Nanovation successfully launches latest sewage treatment plant with ceramic flat membranes in Germany
(ItN News | Tuesday 20. August 2013)
Five years ago the administration of the community Petersberg decided to replace the 45 year-old trickle filtration facility, choosing ItN’s ceramic flat membranes instead of the commonly used activated sludge plants with secondary clarifiers.
ItN Nanovation AG expects revenue to surge to EUR 5.5million Euro and up to EUR 7 million in 2013
(Ad hoc | Tuesday 20. August 2013)
ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461) releases a forecast for the financial year 2013 due to a positive business development in the past week, according to which revenues will range between EUR 5.5 million and EUR 7 Million.
ItN welcomes continued commitment of the Stoll Family as major shareholder
(Corporate News | Wednesday 14. August 2013)
The Management Board of ItN Nanovation AG (ISIN DE000A0JL461) was informed that the previous anchor shareholders of the company, Dr. Wilfried Stoll and Dr. h.c. Kurt Stoll, each of whom had been holding more than 7% of the capital stock, have transferred their shares to their children and are therefore no longer shareholders of the company.
ItN Nanovation AG receives two substantial binding orders from Saudi Arabia
(Ad hoc | Wednesday 7. August 2013)
- Total volume exceeds4.5 Mio. Euro
- Implementation of the projects planned within 2013
- Replacement of conventional polymer filters in drinking water projects of Buraydah City
- Signal for further project successes in Saudi Arabia